3 Cryptocurrencies Thriving in the Crypto Space Today: Big Eyes Coin, FTX, & LitecoinAug 31, 2022, 6:41AM
In a world where nothing seems functional anymore, especially in finance, there is a call to develop sustainable markets for income generation.
So far, blockchain technology has done that. Users are provided with platforms that provide freedom and control over assets. This was virtually unimaginable a few years ago.
Today, individuals can make massive profits from the comfort of their homes, transact value without restrictions and even develop themselves.
Big Eyes Coin, FTX, and Litecoin are three cryptocurrencies buyers are keen to put their money into because of the offers they provide. Let's have a look:
Big Eyes Coin (BIG)
Meme coins are the recent cryptocurrencies that are keeping other major blockchain networks on their toes because of their popularity. Big Eyes Coin (BIG) is a cryptocurrency token based on the popular feline, cats. The mascot of this crypto is a cute cat with huge anime-style eyes.
This gives the cryptocurrency token an edge because most meme coins use a dog as their mascot.
Is it possible that Big Eyes (BIG) will fulfill a long-awaited role in the meme coin market by providing users who are cat lovers with a digital currency of their own?
A Bigger Community
Big Eyes Coin (BIG) understands that the value of a cryptocurrency lies in its community of users. They are the ones who contribute to the growth and security of the network. Big Eyes Coin (BIG) cares about its community and will develop features that will benefit its users.
Users of the Big Eyes Coin (BIG) platform will not have any transaction fees, or buy or sell tax!
The community will also be completely decentralized. Users who are token holders can vote on decisions to be made on the platform. Any action that will affect the community - they have the freedom of democratic vote.
Big Eyes Swap and NFT
With back-end systems, tutorials, and other educational resources, Big Eyes Coin (BIG) will simplify the process of cryptocurrency transactions through Big Eyes Swap. Cryptocurrency users know all about Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) and their value in the crypto space.
With unique NFTs, creators can make millions with just one sale. Big Eyes (BIG) will push for a Top 10 NFT project. These projects will provide value to the platform and give access to major Big Eyes Coin (BIG) Community Events. NFT holders and enthusiasts are not left out. A club will be specially created for users who purchase a unique Big Eyes (BIG) NFT called Big Eyes Sushi Club.
Tokenomics and Decentralization
Big Eyes (BIG) will function effectively with its utility token, BIG. There will be regular giveaways and rewards on the platform for participation. These rewards will be in the form of BIG tokens and NFTs.
The Big Eyes (BIG) platform will also give users total control over their assets so that they have a say in the decisions made on the platform. Dogs can be kept in their cages but Big Eyes Coin (BIG) promises financial and social freedom to its users.
FTX (FTT) is a comprehensive cryptocurrency exchange founded in 2018. Despite being a fairly new exchange platform, it has gained a lot of traction since its development. This is mostly due to the unique features available for cryptocurrency traders.
Features of FTX (FTT)
- Investment Products: FTX (FTT) offers a wide range of products on its platform. The platform was sure to focus on areas of the trading industry that were not being fully accessed, such as derivatives and futures. Other leveraged options, special smart contracts, spot trading as well as cryptocurrency trading were made available as well. Futures trading on over 20 major cryptocurrencies is available on FTX (FTT). The cryptocurrencies are paired with other digital assets to provide an extensive selection for users. Also, options contracts with high leverage of up to 101:1 can be accessed on the FTX (FTT) platform. For traders familiar with the trading system, this is a higher limit than any other traditional or decentralized exchange.
- Trust and Transparency: With intelligent systems, like full SSL website encryption and 2-factor authentication to protect user data and assets, FTX (FTT) has been trusted enough to gather a large trader base. Trust is very important for any exchange in the industry. FTX (FTT) makes use of a unique liquidation engine for position management, margin calls, and general risk mitigation. Although there have never been reports of breaches on the platform, there is an insurance fund put in place to protect traders' funds.
- Platform For Trading: FTX (FTT) provides a comprehensive but user-friendly platform available on mobile devices (Android and iOS) and the web. The web-based platform is visually appealing and easy for new users to navigate and understand. The platform's features are simply laid out and offer advanced features that experienced traders would also welcome.
The mobile app possesses the same functionality. Users can view trading information in real-time and can place different order types.
The FTT Token
The token designed to improve the utility of the FTX (FTT) exchange platform is the FTT Token. This is a deflationary token that is used to earn rewards, receive trading discounts and make money staking through huge bonuses.
The token also grants users voting rights.
Litecoin (LTC) is a digital asset system utilizing Blockchain technology and is open-source, just like Bitcoin. Considered one of the most reputable coins to exist, the cryptocurrency token was created by Charlie Lee to improve Blockchain technology. Litecoin (LTC) saw a large-scale adoption among the masses and it was a huge success.
Features of Litecoin (LTC)
- Transaction speed: Although Litecoin (LTC) was created using the core code of Bitcoin, several upgrades and modifications were made to the Blockchain network. One such upgrade reduced block approval time from 10 minutes to 2.5 minutes. Litecoin (LTC) became more scalable than most major blockchains with this new upgrade.
- Adjusted Fee Model: The transaction fee structure of Litecoin (LTC) is currently 1/50th of Bitcoin. Also, processing transactions cost 1/1000 of the value of an LTC token regardless of the transaction size. This means that users can send millions and billions of value for the same small amount. This gives the cryptocurrency token an edge over most payment processors who charge as high as 3% for transactions made on their platform.
- Limited Supply: Cryptocurrencies generally have a finite supply, and Litecoin (LTC) is no different. A finite supply simply means that there is a fixed number of LTC tokens that will be released into the market. This means that the overall value of the LTC token would increase as demand increases and supply reduces.
- Sustainability: As mentioned earlier, Litecoin (LTC) has been considered a more sustainable market option. It is less susceptible to volatility and its team of developers has proven to be more advantageous. Notably, the token was the first to add the Segregated Witness (SegWit) update to their network. Segregated Witness (SegWit) is a technology that increases the transaction speed of Blockchain by removing data (signature) from transactions.
Litecoin (LTC) Mining
Mining Litecoin (LTC) is no different from Bitcoin mining. The network utilizes a similar consensus mechanism to keep the network secure. But unlike Bitcoin, Litecoin (LTC) removes the SHA-256 consensus mechanism and replaces it with something different called scrypt mining. This method is believed to be a better model for cryptocurrency mining because it allows consumer-grade hardware to successfully mine Litecoin (LTC) tokens.
Miners can still make use of a Mac or Windows PC to mine. Miners can also choose between mining alone (solo mining) or with the help of a mining pool. It should be noted that this is no longer possible for Bitcoin miners. Litecoin (LTC) mining today can be done with a regular PC, making it a great opportunity for users to make passive income. Users are also advised to purchase a rig specifically designed for scrypt mining. This will provide users with better results and increase the chances of becoming the next node to validate transactions and earn rewards.
14,400 Litecoins (LTC) are mined every day. This means that LTC tokens are created every 2.5 minutes. The reward for transaction validation is 25 newly generated LiTC tokens. Just like Bitcoin, mining rewards are halved over time, and this halving will continue at regular intervals until the predetermined number of Litecoins (LTC) has been mined.
These cryptocurrencies are setting the pace for others to follow. It would be no surprise if Big Eyes Coin (BIG), FTX (FTT), and Litecoin (LTC) become the standard means of exchange shortly. What's the delay?
To be a part of the Big Eyes (BIG) community, sign up on the website by following these steps:
- Enter your first name, last name, and email.
- Click Send and wait for the scheduled launch!
Disclaimer: information contained herein is provided without considering your personal circumstances, therefore should not be construed as financial advice, investment recommendation or an offer of, or solicitation for, any transactions in cryptocurrencies.