Bitrates' goal is to inform and educate our readers about cryptocurrency and other blockchain related technologies while staying current on developments and controversies that surround the industry. As part of our commitment to the success of cryptocurrency, we work to foster an open discussion which includes opinions from all sides.
All editorial decisions are made independently by our editorial staff. Our editors are not invested in or have any stake in any cryptocurrency or blockchain related enterprises. Our editors have committed to not undertake any outside employment or to enter into any paid or unpaid association with advertisers, sources, or readers that could result in a conflict of interest. General editorial inquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our writers are not asked to disclose their personal holdings or investments. Many of our writers are freelance and we often invite guest writers to the site. Their opinions are their own and do not reflect the opinions of Bitrates.com or its parent company.
Bitrates.com is a subsidiary of Cloud Innovations which is a Singapore based company. Cloud Innovations is invested in Cryptocurrency and Blockchain related startups. Cloud Innovations executives and employees have no influence, foreknowledge, or access to editorial decisions at Bitrates.
None of the information you read on Bitrates.com should be taken as investment advice. Please see our risk warning for more details.
We are committed to the following editorial guidelines:
- To inform our readers about developments that affect the cryptocurrency and blockchain industries
- To provide opinions on controversial issues and encourage discussion
- To give a voice to all contributors to the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry with the goal of generating an atmosphere of cooperation and collaboration
- Always distinguish paid content from editorial in a way that is easy for the reader to identify
- Check the accuracy of information across multiple sources
- Give the subject of articles a chance to respond
- Refuse investors and advertisers preferred treatment in editorial content
- Admit mistakes and correct them promptly
We use a combination of in-house designed, Istock, and Getty images.